It’s a classical Disney cartoon story: boy falls in love with a girl, the girl feels the same about the boy and the boy decides to ask her hand in marriage and live happily ever after. For this story to be perfect, he needs a diamond engagement ring. He is down on his knees, gazing upon his true love and waits for the answer of the most beautiful question on the whole world. Anyhow, this proposal scenario is used by only about 10% of the men. The other 90% daunt the whole romantic proposal idea and may as well ask you to marry them during a football match. After you say yes, the first thing everyone wants to know about is the ring. Oh yes, the engagement rings and their meaning (what I really wanted to say was their size and price)! If it is a big diamond ring mounted with a heart cut diamond, some may say “oh it’s beautiful, but the princess cut diamond rings would suit your style better” while others may argue whether it is too expensive and if the diamond is clear enough. If the ring has a smaller diamond, people may argue whether he deserves your love or you should find someone richer. However, once you get your hands on that much coveted diamond embellished platinum ring, wear it with pride on your finger, knowing that the size and the price of the engagement ring have nothing to do with the size and the price of the true love diamond engagement rings .
Custom designed diamond rings
For those of you, who have boyfriends that aren’t afraid to show off their creative sides; do not get surprised if they present you with custom designed diamond engagement rings. And boys, the thing that is important when you choose rings for engagement is that you keep your significant other’s personal style in mind. Some women prefer the princess cut engagement rings, others are more into the radiant diamond cut rings and some may like the pear diamond cut rings. Your girls may be into yellow gold, while others (myself included) prefer the white gold rings. If you do not want to ruin your surprise by asking them to accompany you on your quest for the perfect ring, you can check their jewelry box and look for clues and hints. If you see a few heart-shaped rings, then you can never go wrong if you pick the pink heart diamond cut ring diamond engagement ring .
Diamond and platinum engagement rings
Diamond embellished platinum engagement rings are perfect for women who enjoy the simplicity when it comes to jewelry. Go for something that isn’t too big and provocative, nothing that will overpower your girl or serve as a social status and show off. The ring should totally match the style of the woman who is wearing it, so it is advisable for all men to think twice before they decide on which ring to buy when they ask their soul mate’s hands in marriage diamond wedding rings .
Diamond rings and the fourth finger
Ever since the ancient Egyptians believed that the vena amoris (the vein which is directly connected to the heart) runs through the fourth finger of the left hand, it is a tradition and custom for the men to place diamond rings on the fourth finger of the left hand when the women say yes. It is believed that the love symbolized in the ring will transfer the promise of eternity straight into the heart of the woman engagement rings .